The occasional musings of a dissertation writing senior bride-to-be living in the great state of Kansas.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

OK, so I really should blog more.

Sometimes I do blog, but it gets done very very late at night when my thoughts are not completely coherent. We shall endeavor to improve.

There is still much going on and I often feel like I'm in a spin loop: my brain is issuing so many instructions to itself that things just don't get processed well. So I'll grade myself on the three largest stressors in life right now.

Dissertation 3
Wedding 8.5
House prep 4

 If I lump in moving to Alabama concerns with preparing the house to sell, I'd probably have to raise that grade to a 6. Still, nothing is all that impressive. Must focus. Must make lists. Must pray. Must work out more regularly. Must limit self to one beer on Tuesdays. This is all very doable, it's just a matter of resource application.

Hey, but at least I got a blog entry done before April completely escaped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment